Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Music with Schola Cantorum!

Okay, so I know this is shameless, but I need to add a quick post for anybody who drops by to invite you ALL to my holiday concert with Schola. (I promise to update the blog this week with pictures and stories from Disneyland, Tucson, Halloween, and doggie drama, so make sure to check back in soon!) Our Christmas concert is always my favorite, but I am especially excited about the concert this year! We are singing some really fantastic music, and the audience sing-a-long will be fun as always! The details are listed below, and I really hope everyone who is looking to be uplifted this holiday season can come. Feel free to pass the info along to any friends and family as well. Happy Holidays!


"From Heaven on High"

Christmas Music with Schola Cantorum

Saturday, December 20 @ 8:00pm

Sunday, December 21 @ 3:00pm

Sacred Heart Chuch, 39th and J Street, Sacramento

Suggested Donation: $15 general / $10 students and seniors

No comments: