Monday, August 25, 2008

Nathan is 2 months old!

I can't believe it! Nathan is already two months old!
He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon, where he will get his first round of shots, which I'm sure will be much harder on me than it will be on him. I am very curious to see how much he has grown this past eight weeks... He is getting big so quickly, I can hardly stand it! He is a busy little boy for somebody who can't even roll over yet - he loves to kick and flail his arms and bat at toys that hang overhead, and he is a big talker. I love his cooing and he is smiling more and more each day. He gets a kick out of Daddy's morning hair, loves to smile at his big brother Ian, and his little laugh is just too cute. Sometimes it even sounds like he is saying "Hi".

Ian is a very good big brother and has made the adjustment from being and only child to being more independent with ease. He still whines and acts like a typical three year old, but he is so sweet to Nathan and he loves to help. He still hasn't figured out why he can't share his food with Nathan, or why Nathan can't ride in the Jeep with him yet, but he's being patient, which I appreciate! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful boys!

No comments: